THMA Consulting is inviting THMA members and other medical aesthetics professionals to join us for a special series of online Professional Development Presentations.
We are pleased to offer these topical and informative virtual presentations on Wednesdays from now through June. We’ll resume again in the fall. The topics relate to ongoing issues of interest and current industry trends.
The roster of speakers includes members of our national team of expert clinical trainers as well as other professionals in medical aesthetics. The hour-long presentations begin at 7PM ET (except at 7:30 ET on May 26).
- Feb. 10 – Plasma IQ and HC-Approval for Medical Aesthetics (with Jacklyn Sudetic RN, Oakville, ON)
- Feb. 17 – Update and Review of Marketing and Media Regulations (with Aundrea Ritchie RN, Halifax, NS)
- Feb. 24 – Pandemic and Vaccine: Adverse Events in Aesthetics (with Oriol Rhodes RN, Toronto, ON)
- Mar. 3 – IV Therapy and Hydration (with Corey Akisanyi NP, Ottawa, ON)
- Mar. 10 – Therapeutic Treatment of Migraines (with Colleen White NP, Kingston, ON)
Mar. 17 – Working Within Your Scope of Practice (with Jeanine Harrison NP, Nobleton, ON)
Mar. 24 – Laser Safety (with Cynthia Webb RN, Oakville, ON)
- Mar. 31 – Lower face Contouring with Cannula (with Hermine Warren DNP APRN, Encino, CA)
- Apr. 7 – Hyperhidrosis Diagnosis and Treatment (with Jeanine Harrison NP, Nobleton, ON)
- Apr. 14 – My Personal Journey to Independent Practice (with Richel Tumanguil RN, Vaughan, ON)
- Apr. 21 – Marketing, Social Media and Business Tips (with Jenny Cajucom RN, Erin, ON)
- Apr. 28 – Top 10 Issues Related to Medical Directives (with Jeanine Harrison NP)
- May 5 – The Use of Hyaluronidase in the Event of Misplaced Product, Vascular Compromise and Retinal Occlusion (with Tracey Hotta RN)
- May 12 – Mechanism of Action of a Neuromodulator (with Debra Payne RN)
- May 19 – Development of the Assessment Cosmetic Injection Safety Tool (with Georgia Elmassian PhD, East Lansing, MI)
- May 26 – Identifying Suspicious Lesions (with Mandy Wong MD, Vancouver, BC) **7:30EDT **
- Jun. 2 – Tips on How to Publish and Article for PSN (with Sharon Van Wicklyn, PhD, Editor PSN)
- Jun. 9 – Facility Recommendations for Medical Aesthetic Clinics (with Jacklyn Sudetic RN)
- Jun. 16 – Send Off to the Summer (Q&A with the THMA Consulting team)
The Professional Development Presentations will resume in September.
Participants will receive confirmation of their attendance along with instructions on how to find us on Zoom.
These are complimentary for THMA Consulting members. Interested participants who have not taken our training can purchase permission to take in all presentations for an annual fee of $150.
Need to augment or add new skills to your medical aesthetics portfolio? Our Supplementary Courses now include virtual training in PRP Treatments and Deoxycholic Acid Treatments. We’ve also added an advanced Medical Directives Development Course as a practical extension of the Role and Responsibilities of the AOA/Medical Director. Click Here For More Info