The THMA Consulting program provides comprehensive medical aesthetics training, hands-on mentoring and ongoing education for nurses and physicians who wish to become medical aesthetics practitioners.
Our CNA-accredited program of Foundation Courses in Medical Aesthetics will firmly establish the fundamental knowledge and injection techniques needed in safe and successful practices. The courses are offered in Virtual Learning and Hands-on Training components.
Our Mission is to be a national leader in training excellence and to raise the bar on professionalism, safety and ethical standards in medical aesthetics.
Training Workshops and Advanced Courses
THMA Consulting offers virtual Supplementary Courses and in-person Training Workshops for professionals looking to expand portfolios and better meet patient demands for quality medical aesthetics services.
Didactic Hands-on Workshops
* Sclerotherapy Treatments – to effectively treat varicose veins and spider veins.
* Lip Enhancements – to master skilled injection techniques to perfect lip enhancement outcomes.
* PRP Treatments – to rejuvenate skin and stimulate hair growth using the patient’s own blood.
* Deoxycholic Acid Treatments – to dissolve fatty deposits, most commonly in the jawline and under the chin.
* Laser Treatments – to be launched Spring 2023.
Virtual Supplementary Courses
* Therapeutic Botulinum Toxin A – to include the use of neurotoxins for migraine headaches and TMJ disorders.
* Authorized Prescriber in a Collaborative Practice – to focus on a collaborative approach to authorized medical directives.
* IV Vitamin Infusion – To augment practices with wellness treatments of intravenous infusion and hydration.
Coast to Coast at THMA Consulting
THMA Consulting’s National Training Centre is located at Timeless Medical Aesthetics in Markham, Ont. We have 12 other Regional Training Centres and Bridging Clinics in Ontario and across Canada. THMA Consulting has a national team of clinical trainers. Find a regional training centre or bridging clinic near you.
Ongoing Education and Support
Your medical aesthetics education does not end when training is completed. THMA Consulting will regularly host Professional Development Symposiums that feature networking and lectures with topics and tips from experts in medical aesthetics. Nurses and physicians who successfully complete Foundation Courses training will receive complimentary Professional Development Presentations, monthly eNewsletters, admission to a Facebook Forum, and ongoing access to mentoring, support and advice.