The THMA Consulting program provides expert medical aesthetics training, hands-on mentoring and ongoing education events to nurses and physicians who wish to become efficiently skilled medical aesthetic practitioners.
Our CNA-accredited program of Foundation Courses in Medical Aesthetics will firmly establish the fundamental knowledge and injection techniques needed for building a safe and successful practice in medical aesthetics. Those key courses are offered in virtual learning and Hands-on practical components.
Careers Start Here!
Our Mission is to be a national leader in training excellence and to raise the bar on safety and ethical standards in medical aesthetics.
Please Note: Safety protocols will include the wearing of masks and face shields while injecting during in-person mentoring and training (including Foundation Course 4: Hands-on Training).
New for ’22: Training Workshops and Revamped Courses
To meet patient desires for quality medical aesthetics on 2022, THMA Consulting is rolling out new in-person training workshops and revamped virtual Supplementary Courses to expand professional portfolios and meet that demand.
Didactic Hands-on Workshops
* Sclerotherapy Treatments – to effectively treat varicose veins and spider veins.
* Lip Enhancement – to master skilled injection techniques to perfect lip enhancement outcomes.
* PRP Treatments – to rejuvenate skin and stimulate hair growth using the patient’s own blood.
* Deoxycholic Acid Treatments – to dissolve fatty deposits, most commonly in the jawline and under the chin.
Virtual Supplementary Courses
* Hyperhidrosis / Migraine Treatments – to include the use of neurotoxins for migraine headaches and TMJ disorders.
* Authorized Prescriber in a Collaborative Practice – to focus on a collaborative approach to authorized medical directives.
Coast to Coast at THMA Consulting
THMA Consulting’s National Training Centre is located at Timeless Medical Aesthetics in Markham, Ont. We have 12 other Regional Training Centres and Bridging Clinics in Ontario and across Canada. Find a regional training centre or bridging clinic near you.
Ongoing education and networking with THMA Consulting
Your medical aesthetics education does not end when training is completed. THMA Consulting will regularly host Professional Development Symposiums that feature timely topics and tips from experts in medical aesthetics. Ongoing education continues for those who complete Foundation Courses training with complimentary THMA Virtual Presentations on Wednesdays.