This full-day workshop will combine didactic education with hands-on training to give participants more confidence in their Lip Enhancement skills and their patients a much better result.
The Art and Science of Lip Enhancements workshop includes study of needle injections and cannula injections, lip anatomy and the supporting structures around perioral area to create harmony and balance in youthful and aging lips.
A thorough assessment of medical and dental history, plus an understanding of what the patient really wants will inform decisions on whether to restructure, recontour or provide volume in the right part of the lip. Complete knowledge and precise techniques will put providers in a better position to treat patients effectively and safely.
The five primary components of the Art and Science of Lip Enhancements workshop will be:
- In-depth understanding of the perioral anatomy.
- Assessment skills for safe effective procedure (with differentiation on youthful and aging lip).
- Injection techniques for best practice outcomes.
- Treatment protocols and patient precautions.
- Potential adverse events and minimalization of risks.
This workshop is now available in Markham, Ottawa, Barrie, Kingston, London, Halifax and Miramichi, NB.
Course cost of $1500 includes professional presentations, hands-on training, a detailed workbook with research articles and access to follow-up assistance.
Read Tracey’s Blog: “There’s more to lip enhancements than just puffy lips!”