- This event has passed.
FC-4: Hands-on Training (Kingston)
September 14 @ 10:00 am - September 15 @ 4:00 pm
One event on June 17, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on September 14, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on October 21, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on November 18, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on December 16, 2023 at 10:00 am
The comprehensive training begins with a thorough review of Course 1 and Course 2 with an advanced focus on Practical Skills. The Hands-on Training component includes procedure preparation and significant time for injecting selected models with dermal fillers and neurotoxins like Botox under direct supervision of a THMA clinical trainer. This course is limited to four participants to encourage close, interactive discussions throughout the important injection sessions.
Course 4a – Hands-on Practical Skills.
- Review of virtual training in both Course 1 and Course 2
- Demonstrating and drawing facial anatomy
- Reviewing the components of the medical history and facial
- Practicing assessments on each other – history,
assessment, consent and treatment plan
- Review and demonstration of injection techniques
Course 4b – Hands-on Injection Training.
- Hands-on training with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers approved by Health Canada (such as Juvederm®, Restylane® and Princess®)
- Hands-on training with neurotoxin products approved by Health Canada (such as Botox®, Dysport® and Xeomin®)
- Hands-on training regarding the injection technique, aesthetics effectiveness and safety benefits of procedures with a cannula
- Botulinum toxin A treatment areas, including:
- peri-orbital lines
- brow shaping nasalis
5. Hyaluronic acid treatment areas, including:
- malar augmentation
- nasolabial folds
- lip enhancement
- mandibular contouring