- This event has passed.
Winnipeg Course 1 – Facial Anatomy
October 24, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
One event on May 24, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on October 24, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on February 21, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on March 20, 2020 at 10:00 am
This THMA Consulting training course will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn, 495 Sterling Lyon Pkwy, in Winnipeg.
In-depth knowledge of the facial anatomy will provide practitioners with the ability to offer safe and precise medical aesthetic injections. Understanding the surface landmarks and the underlying danger zones is essential so the practitioner can decrease the risk of complications. Course 1 will also focus on the concept of aging, descent, deterioration and deflation. This fundamentally important Foundation Course is also recommended for experienced practitioners who want a more thorough understanding of the anatomy in relation to medical aesthetics.
Foundation Course 1: Outline
- Concepts and effects of aging including descent, deterioration, deflation, dehydration
- Detailed facial anatomy including skeletal, muscular, vascular and nerves
- Differences between male and female facial structures
- Surface landmarks important to dermal filler and neurotoxin injections
- Structures to avoid and preventing complications
- Assessment strategies in relation to surface anatomy landmark
This continuing nursing education activity has been approved by the Tennessee Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Nurses can earn 5.0 contact hours through this course. More info here.