- This event has passed.
Supplementary Course: Medical Directive Development
June 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day Third of the month, repeating until October 21, 2021
One event on February 8, 2021 at 6:00pm
This virtual Supplementary Course offers advanced training on medical directive understanding and development. Medical Directive Development will help to ensure that participants are in a better position to comfortably and confidently set up their own independent medial aesthetics practice with the collaboration of an AOA.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Medical Director/AOA is a prerequisite for taking this advanced Medical Directive Development Course.
The focal point of this online course is a step-by-step interactive instruction on the design and creation of quality medical directives as required for an RN/RPN practice in medical aesthetics with the collaboration of an AOA. Nurses will be taught not take on a medical directive without an thorough understanding of their own responsibility. The essential developmental elements presented here will benefit RNs, RPNs, NPs and MDs who practice together.
- Analysis of the evidence-based literature to support medical directives for Neuromodulator, Hyaluronic Acid and Hyaluronidase
- Full review and integration of the Health Profession Regulators of Ontario (HPRO) documents for the development of medical directives
- Building of three priority medical directives with a functional template
- Review of the significant components of the assigned directive implementation
- Discussion of the required directives in medical aesthetics
The Medical Directive Development Course is highly recommended for all medical aesthetics practitioners who are considering or planning to set up their own independent practice. Participants will continue to receive guidance from THMA Consulting as they pursue their career goals.