- This event has passed.
THMA Virtual Presentations
January 12 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
An event every week that begins at 8:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until June 21, 2022
The topics relate to trending medical aesthetics issues and tips on treatments. The presenters will be THMA Consulting trainers and colleagues, discussing issues such as independent practices and how to avoid complications from neurotoxins. The presentations will also feature industry reps with updates on products and technology.
The Winter 2022 THMA Virtual Presentations are complimentary for everyone who have trained with THMA Consulting.
The hour-long presentations on Zoom begin each Wednesday at 8PM ET.
- Jan 12 – Upper Face Neurotoxin – Precise placement to prevent complications (with Amanda Bastedo)
- Jan 13- Sun Care – The difference between physical and chemical products
- Jan 19- A technology update on what’s New in ’22 (with Clarion Medical)
- Feb 26 – A product portfolio update (with Merz)
- Feb 2- Starting an independent practice (with Richel Tumanguil)
- Feb 9 – PRP and delivery methods (with Clarion)
- Feb 10 – Dermal stimulation through Control Depth Peels (with ZO Skin Health)
- Feb 23 – Lower Face Neurotoxin – Precise placement to prevent complications (with Tambra Tufford)
- March and Beyond- Topics and presenters will continue to be added here
Registered participants will receive confirmation of their attendance along with instructions on how to find us on Zoom.