Professional Development Presentation
September 29 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 8:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 15, 2021
THMA Consulting Members are invited to join us for an exclusive series of online Professional Development Presentations beginning on Wednesday Sept. 15 and continuing weekly through December.
The Fall 2021 Presentations are complimentary for all clients who have trained with THMA Consulting.
The topics relate to medical aesthetics issues of interest and current industry trends. The Fall 2021 lineup includes Lip Augmentation Asymmetry, Neurotoxin Complications, the Science of Skincare and more.
The roster of speakers includes members of our national team of expert clinical trainers as well as other professionals in medical aesthetics. The hour-long presentations on Zoom begin each Wednesday at 8PM ET.
- Sept 15 – What’s New at THMA Consulting(with Tracey Hotta RN)
- Sept 22 – Top 10 Medical Aesthetic Issues (with Anika Clark, CNPS)
- Sept 29 – Lip Augmentation: Case Studies in Filler Migration and Asymmetry (with Dinara Shapirova RN)
- Oct 6 – Creative Advertising (with Jeanine Harrison RN)
- Oct 13 – How to Deal with an Unstable Patient (with Melanie Photopoulos RN)
- Oct 20 – What the Heck is This: A Personal Case Study (with Callie Dunn RN)
- Oct 27 – Upper Face Neurotoxin: Precise Placement to Prevent Complications (with Amanda Bastedo RN)
- Nov 3 – The Rheology of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers (with Erin Talbot RN)
- Nov 10 – The Importance of Skin Health (with Amina Mehri RN)
- Nov 17 – The Science of Skincare Ingredients (with Tim Misener RN)
- Nov 24 – Hypersensitive Reaction: Post-Pfizer Vaccine – (with Courtney Kenley RN)
- Dec 1 – Lower Face Neurotoxin: Precise Placement to Prevent Complications (with Tambra Tufford RN)
- Dec 8 – TBA
- Dec 15 – TBA
Registered participants will receive confirmation of their attendance along with instructions on how to find us on Zoom.