- This event has passed.
FC-4: Hands-on Training (Kingston)
August 13 - August 14
One event on May 14, 2022 at 8:30 am
One event on June 19, 2022 at 8:30 am
One event on July 16, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on August 13, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on September 10, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on October 22, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on November 19, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on December 17, 2022 at 12:00 am
The comprehensive training begins with a thorough review of Course 1 and Course 2 with an advanced focus on Practical Skills. The Hands-on Training component includes procedure preparation and significant time for injecting selected models under direct supervision of an expert mentor. This course is limited to four participants to encourage close, interactive discussions throughout the important injection sessions.
Course 4a – Hands-on Practical Skills.
- Review of virtual training in both Course 1 and Course 2
- Demonstrating and drawing facial anatomy
- Reviewing the components of the medical history and facial
- Practicing assessments on each other – history,
assessment, consent and treatment plan
- Review and demonstration of injection techniques
Course 4b – Hands-on Injection Training.
- Hands-on training with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers approved by Health Canada (such as Juvederm®, Restylane® and Princess®)
- Hands-on training with neurotoxin products approved by Health Canada (such as Botox®, Dysport® and Xeomin®)
- Hands-on training regarding the injection technique, aesthetics effectiveness and safety benefits of procedures with a cannula
- Botulinum toxin A treatment areas, including:
- peri-orbital lines
- brow shaping nasalis
5. Hyaluronic acid treatment areas, including:
- malar augmentation
- nasolabial folds
- lip enhancement
- mandibular contouring