FC-4: Hands-on Training (Miramichi)
September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm
One event on August 19, 2023 at 8:00 am
One event on September 30, 2023 at 8:00 am
One event on November 18, 2023 at 8:00 am
One event on December 16, 2023 at 8:00 am
Foundation Course 4: Hands-on Training and Practical Skills
Luxe Medical Aesthetics, 65 Henry St, Miramichi, NB
The two-day Course 4 completes the Virtual Training in Foundation Courses 1 and 2. THMA Consulting expert clinical trainers Brandy Donald and Kelly Whalen will lead the training at Luxe Medical Aesthetics, 65 Henry St., Miramichi, NB.
The comprehensive training begins with a 4-hour review of Course 1 and Course 2 with an advanced focus on Practical Skills. The Hands-on Mentoring component on the second day includes procedure preparation and significant time for injecting selected models under direct supervision of an expert mentor. This 8-hour class is limited to four participants to encourage close, interactive discussions throughout the important injection sessions.
Course 4a – Practical Skills.
- Review of virtual training in both Course 1 and Course 2
- Demonstrating and drawing facial anatomy
- Reviewing the components of the medical history and facial
- Practicing assessments on each other – history,
assessment, consent and treatment plan
- Review and demonstration of injection techniques
Course 4b – Hands-on Training.
- Hands-on training with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers approved by Health Canada (such as Juvederm®, Restylane® and Princess®)
- Hands-on training with neurotoxin products approved by Health Canada (such as Botox®, Dysport® and Xeomin®)
- Hands-on training regarding the injection technique, aesthetics effectiveness and safety benefits of procedures with a cannula
- Botulinum toxin A treatment areas, including:
- peri-orbital lines
- brow shaping nasalis
5. Hyaluronic acid treatment areas, including:
- malar augmentation
- nasolabial folds
- lip enhancement
- mandibular contouring