- This event has passed.
Halifax Course 3 – Hands-On Mentoring
November 23, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
One event on November 23, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on May 17, 2020 at 10:00 am
Course 3 training will be held at Salon Resource Group, 10 Thorne Ave., Dartmouth.
This hands-on training course will ensure that participants are comfortable with assessing and treating patients safely with confidence and precision. Course 3 includes procedure preparation and significant time for injecting selected models under the direct supervision of an expert mentor.
- Applied anatomy training and product knowledge
- Direct guidance on various injection procedures involving live models
- Expert training on the application and benefits of a cannula in aesthetic procedures
- Supervised injections of botulinum toxin A dermal fillers and Hyaluronic Acid products
- Botulinum toxin A treatment areas will include:
- peri-orbital lines
- brow shaping
6. Hyaluronic Acid treatments will include:
- malar augmentation
- nasolabial folds
- lip enhancement
- mandibular contouring
Note: Course 3 participants should supply their own patients for training purposes. Read Tracey’s Blog for helpful suggestions on selecting your model assistants.
THMA Consulting is pleased to have accreditation and national recognition from the Canadians Nurses Association for the Foundation Courses in our Medical Aesthetics Preceptorship and Training Program.
Nurses who complete all four Foundation Courses in medical aesthetics training will receive 40 Contact Hours that can be sent to Colleges as confirmation of skill maintenance.
The CNA Accreditation Program upholds standards of quality for continuing professional development for nurses in Canada.